Corporate/Religious Partnerships, Social Media,
Corporate/Religious Partnerships, Social Media, Community Events & Alumni Functions
Corporate and Religious Support:
Your corporate and religious support enables us to provide culturally relevant, accessible, cost-effective, timely, quality and sustained services to at-risk children and youth, young adults, and families.
Benefits to your company or religious institution include:
- Community Awareness & Recognition
- Business Development
- Team Building
- In-Kind or Product Donation and Placement
- Employee Volunteerism
Opportunities for Naming, Recognition, and Benefits when a company sponsors one of our programs or services:
- When you invest in any of our services or programs, you receive year-round benefits including logo recognition in electronic/printed materials, with our consumers, community and press releases, fundraising events, and social media recognition.
- Your Corporation or Religious Institution support offers a unique opportunity for our donors to get involved by volunteering their time and resources that reinforce our services.
Skills-Based and Professional Development: Corporate and religious groups are always welcome to provide skills-based and job training to our consumers through our Mentor Matter Program, Job Training/employment, Internships/Practicums, Etc.
Give Back Days: During the holidays we work with corporate and religious groups to identify ways they can match the needs of the children, young adults, and families we serve.
We host annual events to support our programs and services to children and youth, families and building a better community.
- Dinner Dance
- Back to School
- Health Fair
- 5K WALK
- Capital or Operating Budget campaign
Our Development Manager is available to work with you in developing a plan that meets your company or religious institution’s desires to make a difference in the communities you serve.
Let us develop ways your corporation or religious institution can make a difference today.
Please call 770 679 0586 and ask to speak to our Planning & Development Department.