MOBILE CRISIS, TRIAGE AND AFTER-HOURS EMERGENCY SERVICES
Mobile Intensive Crisis Stabilization Services are in operation 24 hours a day, seven days a week and available to everyone. Individuals in need of crisis assistance or brief clinical therapeutic intervention can call the agency, and/or walk-in to be seen on an immediate basis during business hours. After business hours’ individuals can call and speak to an after-hours counselor who will be able to provide assistance.
During times of crisis, the goal of emergency services is to assist people through mental health-related crises in the least restrictive setting. People requiring crisis services are provided with short-term clinical interventions to work towards their recovery. Often referrals are made to this agency or an alternate agency of the individual's choice.
- Calling Family360 to schedule an appointment to be seen and start counseling as soon as possible.
- Walking in during business hours to see a mental health professional with no appointment.
- MICSS assistance with finding natural supports in your life to help until the immediate crisis is over and outpatient treatment can be started.
- A Crisis Unit or respite bed for a short stay. Medications can be started if needed and monitored to see if they are working.
- Using other community resources, the MICSS staff will provide to you.